CRAWLEY BEAUTY SALON TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that you must agree to all of these conditions to receive treatments by any of the therapists at Crawley Beauty Salon in Crawley. If you have any queries, please ask to speak to the clinic director.
- “we”, “us”, and “Crawley Beauty Salon” has the same meaning as Cedarwood Trading Limited (Company registration No.3903274).
- “you”, “client”, or “patient” refers to a customer of Crawley Beauty Salon.
- By becoming or being a customer at the Crawley Beauty Salon, your agreement with these terms and conditions is implied.
- These terms and conditions may be updated at our discretion without prior notice.
- You are responsible for reading and understanding these terms and conditions, a written copy of which is available on request.
- You may book appointments with us in person, by telephone, or by email.
- Advanced bookings may be refused by clients who have missed appointments without giving at least 48 hours’ notice.
- The contents of the clinic diary are confidential. It would help if you did not attempt to view the diary when making a booking in person.
- We recommend that you arrive before your appointment time, allowing sufficient travel time during the traffic rush hours.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we may reschedule your treatment for another time, and you may be charged a late cancellation fee.
- If you arrive late and agree to receive a shorter treatment than usual, you agree to pay the total cost of that treatment.
APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION AND CANCELLATIONS
- If you provide a landline telephone number (rather than a mobile telephone number), we will attempt to call you before the day of your treatment to confirm the time and date of your booking.
- If you provide us with a mobile telephone number, we may send you an SMS text message to confirm the time and date of your booking.
- If you provide us with an email address, we may send you an email message to confirm the time and date of your booking.
- If you give us less than 48 hours notice when cancelling a booking or do not attend an appointment, you agree to pay the cancellation charge of £25 or the total cost of your treatment (whichever amount is smaller). These charges may be waived in exceptional circumstances.
- We sometimes need to contact you to change the time and date of your booking. Whenever possible, we will give you as much notice as we can when doing this. In unforeseen staff illness, we may be forced to reschedule your appointment at short notice. No discounts will be offered in these circumstances.
- Our practitioners are not obliged to treat you if they deem treatment inappropriate for any reason.
- All new Chiropody/Podiatry and Osteopathy patients will only be treated after receiving an initial consultation which may involve physical examination or advice. If, after consultation, no treatment is to be offered, only the consultation fee will be payable.
- Before receiving certain treatments (e.g., verrucae or nail surgery), you may be asked to complete a consent form. If you refuse to sign such a consent form, then that treatment will not be performed.
- If you have read and declined to accept these terms and conditions, no treatment will be offered.
- We may ask you for full payment or a deposit in advance to secure any booking. This payment is non-refundable in the absence of mitigating circumstances but may be put towards the cost of future treatment or any cancellation charges that apply.
- Mitigating circumstances include genuine, unforeseen ill health or personal crisis.
- In most cases, payment is completed on the day of treatment. If you do not pay in full on the day of your treatment, we will not accept further bookings until any outstanding amounts have been paid in full.
- We accept payment by cash or debit & credit cards (but not cheques or Lavish/Tesco vouchers). Receipts for debit & credit cards can be provided via email or SMS text messages. A printed receipt can be requested if needed.
- If your treatment relates to an insurance claim and we accept you as a patient, having agreed fees in advance with your insurer, we will invoice your insurer after being discharged (you will not need to pay upfront).
- If you have cover with a private (cash-back) health scheme – e.g., Crawley Beauty Salon – you will need to pay for each treatment and claim the cost yourself (a receipt will be provided for this purpose). Please check with your insurer before receiving treatment that your scheme covers the therapy to avoid disappointment. All health insurance schemes should cover podiatry and Osteopathy treatments.
PAYMENT BY TELEPHONE
- We can accept payment by telephone using a debit or credit card. We need your full card details and the address where the card is registered. All security data will be handled in the strictest confidence and will not be retained in the clinic after payment is authorised.
- If required, we can post a clinic receipt to you if you provide us with a stamped, addressed envelope.
- If you have a complaint about the service you have received at Crawley Beauty Salon, please speak to one of the clinic managers.
- If the clinic manager is unable to resolve your complaint at the time, you may put your complaint in writing to the directors of BB Osteopaths Limited for further consideration.
- If your complaint relates to Osteopathic treatment, please request a separate Complaints Procedure form.
- We will refuse treatment to customers who behave in a discourteous, aggressive or hostile way towards any staff member.
- Customers who bring children with them are responsible for keeping the children quiet and under control during their visit, and if any child causes disruption, we may cancel your appointment and ask you to leave.
- At our discretion, we can offer a full refund on retail products if they are unused, in their original packaging, in a fully saleable condition and are accompanied by proof of purchase, presented within 28 days of purchase.
- We do not offer a refund for treatments unless we acknowledge that the service received was below the professional standard we strive to achieve.
- We do not offer refunds on gift cards or gift vouchers.
- We cannot offer refunds on beauty or medical courses.
DATA HANDLING / PRIVACY
- Any information you give us during your consultation or treatment is protected under the Data Protection Act.
- Your records may be kept on paper or electronically.
- Without your express permission, we will not pass any of your details on to anyone outside of Crawley Beauty Salon. An example of someone we might contact on your behalf is your doctor if we feel you need a medical investigation.
- We may use your contact details to send you (via post or electronically) information about new treatments, newsletters or special offers unless you write to us to decline this service.
CLINIC NOISE WHILST ‘QUIET TREATMENTS’ ARE IN PROGRESS
- We often provide quiet, relaxing treatments to customers, for example, massage, Bowen therapy, and reflexology. We will let you know when this is happening. We ask that you switch your mobile telephone to silent and do not raise your voice during these times.
- Gift vouchers are valid for six months from the date they are issued. The date of expiry is written on each gift voucher. At our discretion, we may allow a gift voucher to be used after the expiry date – an administrative charge of £5 will be deducted from the value of any replacement voucher.
- We will not accept gift vouchers that have been defaced or tampered with in any way.
- If you receive a gift voucher with a treatment description, you may use the total value paid for the gift voucher towards any other treatment (including the purchase of retail items).
- The cost of treatment may have changed since the gift voucher was issued: the value of each gift voucher reflects the amount paid for it, not the cost of treatment at the time the gift voucher is used.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds on gift cards or goft vouchers.
These terms and conditions may be altered from time to time without prior notice. Changes will be reflected on this webpage.