What is soprano Ice Titanium laser hair removal, and why is it popular?
To prevent hair growth
Both hair removal treatments involve producing light energy, which is then absorbed into the dark pigment of the hair to cause damage to the hair follicle ultimately.
IPL (intense pulsed light) treatments have often been compared to the Soprano laser method and the use of light technology to heat and destroy the hair follicle similarly
Comparing Soprano Laser Devices – Alma Soprano
How Does Soprano ICE Laser Hair Removal Work? Soprano Ice Platinum
The Soprano ICE Platinum, however, revolutionized this by combining all three laser wavelengths in one applicator (called “Trio”).
Physicians discovered that using all three laser wavelengths simultaneously, thus targeting various layers of the hair follicle and the skin around it, creates improved bulk heat.
Introducing the world’s most advanced laser hair removal system: Soprano Titanium at Crawley Beauty Salon.
Soprano laser hair removal incorporates sophisticated 3D laser technology to remove excessive or unwanted hair without damaging the surrounding skin tissue.
It’s a good idea to jump in the shower or bath before you have laser hair treatment.
Use sunblock daily, something that’s pretty beneficial whether you’re receiving laser hair treatment or not.
After laser hair treatment, it’s recommended that you protect the treated area from the sun with a broad-spectrum sunblock.
Of course, using sunblock is always a good idea, but if you have laser hair treatment done during the winter, spring, or autumn, it will be easier to protect the treated areas from the sun.
Banish unwanted hair with our advanced laser hair removal treatments at Crawley Beauty Salon.
Before the procedure, an initial consultation is required.
Treatment times depend on the size of the area treated.
Back to work
Duration of results
Maintenance courses may be required
The advantages of using a laser over IPL: IPL is a cheaper, less effective technology for reducing body hair.
Lasers are far more precise and can selectively target dark, coarse hair while leaving the surrounding areas undamaged laser pulse takes a fraction of a second and can treat several hairs at a time. Laser settings can be adjusted to suit your specific skin tone and hair colour.
Lasers can safely treat all skin colours, whereas IPLs can cause burning on darker skin types.
The main difference between laser and IPL for hair removal lies in the technology that each uses to generate light and the different properties of light being used.
What is Permanent Hair Reduction
We have the Soprano Titanium latest laser hair removal machine at Crawley Beauty Salon utilises the latest Soprano Titanium Laser technology to remove unwanted hair and significantly reduce the chances of future hair growth.
Its effectiveness on darker skin types, safety, and vigorous rounds of testing worldwide make Soprano Titanium the number one choice for laser hair removal.
Save time and become as smooth as you desire with Soprano Titanium laser technology that provides better results than any traditional hair removal laser machines.
- Award-winning diode laser technology allows the Soprano Titanium Laser to pass light through the skin directly into the hair root to destroy the follicular cells.
- Prevent hair growth while leaving the surrounding tissue undamaged.
- Ability to offer full-body soprano titanium laser hair removal or targeted treatments.
- A comfortable hair removal method experience – many clients describe the sensation as pleasant, warming, and completely pain-free for all skin colours.
- A tailor-made treatment plan, with a course of six treatment sessions, to provide optimal results even for dark skin.
It treats darker skin tones, but if you have tanned skin, we recommend waiting until the tan has disappeared.
The results are amazing on white skin with dark hair, and the treatment is virtually pain-free.
Soprano Ice TitaniumTailored to your concern
All treatments are tailored to individual and personal experiences, and results may vary.
We recommend a one-to-one consultation with our Treatment Coordinators to discuss your treatment options.
The ICE Plus cold sapphire tip minimizes epidermal risks while maintaining heat within the dermis where hair follicles are treated.
What areas can be treated with Soprano Ice Titanium Laser Hair Removal?
Soprano titanium technology can be used to remove hair from any part of the body you desire. Sensitive areas around your eyes are the only exception. However, we can offer specialised sensitive skin laser hair removal to target the more sensitive parts of your body.
Common areas for permanent hair reduction at Crawley Beauty Salon include:
- Upper lip
- Bikini line
The soprano is the best laser hair removal technology and is extremely effective in these areas. If you would like to treat a different area of your face or body, book a free consultation, and our experienced Treatment Coordinators will advise you on the best treatment for your area of concern.
Why have laser hair removal at Crawley Beauty Salon
- Over 25 years of experience in laser hair removal treatments, consistently utilising the latest technological innovations.
- We consistently achieve optimal results in a pain-free and comfortable manner.
- The health and safety of our clients are our number one priority, which is why all laser hair removal treatments take place within a sterile and welcoming environment.
- We design a treatment plan tailored to your individual needs, ensuring the best hair removal method for you is applied.
- Forces skin to regenerate new skill cells
- Triggers collagen production
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Combats ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens and even out pigmentation
- Helps reduce acne scarring
- Reduces many common skin imperfections
- Tackles fine lines, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation
- Reduces Scars, open pores and sun damage
- The precise laser penetrates deep into damaged/old skin cells
- Triggers new collagen and regeneration on skin
- Great for acne scars, sagging skin, uneven pigmentation
- Pain-free facial rejuvenation treatment
- Lifts and plumps the skin with zero downtime
- Fast & innovative way for skin firming, plumping and smoothing
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, scars, uneven pigmentation
- Assists the body in producing fresh cells and collagen to repair skin
- Quick alternative to regular face-lift
No obligation consultation
Our team will take your full medical history and explain the treatment process in full to determine the most effective soprano titanium laser hair removal treatment for your needs.
Once you decide to proceed with laser hair removal, another appointment will be arranged to discuss treatments and expectations in further detail.
During the Soprano Ice Titanium Laser Hair Removal Treatment Sessions
Whether it is for a targeted area or full body laser hair removal, your skin will be prepped thoroughly upon arrival. The treatment will provide a warming sensation as the laser moves along the skin and targets the individual hair follicles underneath.
After the Soprano Ice Titanium Laser Hair Removal treatment
You may experience skin redness after treatment, lasting no longer than 24 hours*. We advise avoiding direct sunlight and heat treatments within this period while wearing SPF on areas that cannot be covered up. This is especially important if you have undergone sensitive skin laser hair removal.
Laser Machines FAQs
Laser light is applied to your skin on the areas you want to remove hair.
By targeting your hair follicles, the damage is caused to the base, disabling its ability to grow quickly in the future.
After each treatment, you’ll notice reduced hair regrowing in that area. Once the full course of laser hair removal is completed, the hair will stop growing back completely.
When will I notice results after having laser hair removal?
After the first two sessions, you should notice significant hair reduction. However, everybody is different, and we recommend an entire course of laser treatments to achieve optimum results.
How many visits will I need at the laser hair removal clinic?
We usually recommend a course of six laser hair removal treatments. Your Practitioner will assess the correct treatment plan and offer the best laser treatments for your individual needs.
When is it safe to have another laser treatment for hair removal?
Conditions vary from patient to patient, so they are assessed individually. Most patients can have laser hair removal once every 4 to 6 weeks.
Our top read blogs: