Table of Contents
Wrinkle relaxant treatment
One area £150
Two areas £220
Three areas £260
Advanced wrinkle relaxant treatment for face Brow lift, bunny lines jowl lift £70
About Aesthetic treatment
Aesthetic treatment product temporarily makes moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines look better or eliminate them in adults.
Actual patient results may vary.
Ask your doctor about prescribing Aesthetic treatment for therapeutic treatment of medical conditions. This treatment can provide temporary treatment of the below conditions.
What is Aesthetic treatment used for?
- To treat overactive bladder symptoms such as a strong need to urinate with leaking or wetting accidents (urge urinary incontinence), a strong need to urinate right away (urgency), and urinating often (frequency) in adults 18 years and older when another type of medicine (anticholinergic) does not work well enough or cannot be taken
- To treat leakage of urine (incontinence) in adults 18 years and older with overactive bladder caused by a neurologic disease who still have leakage or cannot tolerate the side effects after trying an anticholinergic medication
- To treat overactive bladder due to a neurologic disease in children 5 years of age and older when another type of medicine (anticholinergic) does not work well enough or cannot be taken
- To prevent headaches in adults with Chronic Migraine who have 15 or more days each month with headache lasting 4 or more hours each day in people 18 years or older
- To treat increased muscle stiffness in people 2 years of age and older with spasticity
- To treat the abnormal head position and neck pain that happens with Cervical Dystonia (CD) in people 16 years and older
- To treat certain types of eye muscle problems (Strabismus) or abnormal spasm of the eyelids (Blepharospasm) in people 12 years of age and older
It is also injected into the skin to treat the symptoms of severe underarm sweating (severe primary axillary hyperhidrosis) when medicines used on the skin (topical) do not work well enough in people 18 years and older.
It is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
It is not known whether these types of cosmetics are safe and effective to prevent headaches in patients with migraine who have 14 or fewer headache days each month (episodic migraine).
Aesthetic treatment has not been shown to help people perform task-specific functions with their upper limbs or increase movement in joints that are permanently fixed in position by stiff muscles.
For more information refer to the Medication Guide or talk with your doctor. Why not contact us by email or telephone at 01293 855700